The following profiled FHIR® resources are used in the current version of the Access Record HTML capability, see “API Use Cases” in the menu on the left. Full details of profiled FHIR® resources and worked examples are available on the Access Record HTML DMS bundle.
Access Record HTML
- gpconnect-searchset-bundle-1 (based on FHIR Bundle)
- gpconnect-carerecord-composition-1 (based on FHIR Composition)
- gpconnect-patient-1 (based on FHIR Patient)
- gpconnect-practitioner-1 (based on FHIR Practitioner)
- gpconnect-organization-1 (based on FHIR Organization)
- gpconnect-location-1 (based on FHIR Location)
- gpconnect-device-1 (based on FHIR Device)
If there is a problem with the request or an error occurs during processing of the request then the provider should return an HTTP error along with an “OperationOutcome” resource within the response payload. Details of the required error responses are available on the Error handling guidance page.