Requirements Pack and TOM template
Essential specifications and guidance for developing a compliant Client product
The downloadable SMSP-PDS Requirements Pack and TOM template contains specifications and guidance that must be complied with during development of the product functionality, along with the TOM template for new Client developments.
If you or your Supplier already has a conformant Client product (and corresponding ITK Conformance Certificate) you will not need to complete the TOM from blank; please contact ITK Conformance Team or Live Services for guidance.
TEMPLATE Target Operating Model SMSP-PDS v1.4 Jan-19
- Template for download (.xlsx) and completion by Supplier and End User and submission to NHS Digital (and the End User) at key approval points. NB For subsequent deployments of a conformant Client product, the Supplier may provide the End User Organisation with a partially pre-populated TOM, showing the NHS Digital technical conformance approval.
- Contains the Domain Message Specification.
SMSP Response Codes v1.0.xlsx
- Definition of response codes returned by SMSP, used when developing product functionality.
IF Spine Mini Service – Common Client Requirements-v1.0.pdf
- Standard Spine Mini Service Client requirements – included in the TOM and used when developing product functionality.
PDS – Spine Mini Service Provider Requirements-v1.0.pdf
- PDS specific Spine Mini Service Provider requirements. Contains the ITK message definitions, used when developing product functionality.
PDS – Spine Mini Service Client Requirements-v1.0.pdf
- PDS specific Spine Mini Service Client requirements – included in the TOM, used when developing product functionality.
IF Spine Mini Service – Common Provider Requirements-v1.0.pdf
- Standard Spine Mini Service Provider requirements, used when developing product functionality.
ITK 2 0 Distribution Envelope Requirements v1.0.pdf
- Contains requirements for message creation, used when developing product functionality.
Audit Identity Guidance Spine Mini Services V2.8.docx
- Describes the ITK Spine Mini-Service client access methods, relates to the Distribution Envelope Requirements.
ITK 2 0 Web Service Transport Requirements v1.1.pdf
- Contains requirements for message creation and transport, used when developing product functionality.
Supplier Certified Requirements.xlsx
- For completion by the Supplier and submission to NHS Digital along with the TOM and test outputs/results.
Audit Requirements – v3.0.docm
- NHS CRS Audit and Alerting requirements. Relevant to completion of Supplier Certified Requirements and TOM.
NPFIT-FNT-TO-SCG-0005 SCG clarification on timezone v1.1.docx
- Requirements on the use of time fields within MIM define message payloads, times in messages (ebXML) as well as Audit and appropriate outputs. Relevant to completion of Supplier Certified Requirements.
Disposal and Destruction of Sensitive Data.pdf
- Guidelines to assist organisations in minimising the risks of data disclosure through inappropriate deletion of data, or inadequate destruction of media prior to disposal. Relevant to completion of Supplier Certified Requirements.
Safety Case Guidelines v2.2 SCCI0129
- Requirements and support for their interpretation as presented in SCCI0129. Considers the risk management processes required to ensure patient safety in respect to the development of a new Health IT System or in respect to the modification of an existing system. Relevant to completion of TOM.
Safety Case Guidelines DCB0129 and DCB0160
- Links for the two applicable clinical safety risk management standards for system Suppliers (DCB0129) and End User Organisations (DCB0160) including guidance on interpretation of the requirements.
Was this article useful?7