Enabling access to patient data in GP systems for direct care purposes via APIs based on open healthcare data exchange standards.
GP Connect supports NHS England’s Interoperability Roadmap building on the current IM1 service to:
- support federated working in GPIT
- meet evolving Patient Facing Services requirements
- provide increased levels of patient care
- allow open market access for Consumer Suppliers
- reduce costs and enable shorter time-to-market for new capabilities
The GP Connect ecosystem is part of an the Digital Interoperability Platform encompassing standardised and open interfaces, tools and environments, a simplified assurance and accreditation model.
Please visit the GP Connect GitHub Development Portal for further information.
Was this article useful?4