FGM FHIR Messaging
FHIR Implementation Guide for the FGM Risk Indication System
The FGM Risk Indication System provides the ability to identify (flag) and share an identifier of vulnerable girls and women at risk of FGM (Female Genital Mutilation).
The FGM FHIR Messaging specifications has been produced with requirements from the Female Genital Mutilation Prevention (FGMP) Programme and the Spine 2 Development Team.
The FHIR resources in the FGM Risk Indication System DMS are bundled together to construct:
– FGM RIS Query Request message
– FGM RIS Query Request Response message
– FGM RIS Create Request message
– FGM RIS Create Request Response message
– FGM RIS Delete Request message
– FGM RIS Delete Request Response message
FGM FHIR Messaging is based on and is intended to be used alongside the published FHIR DSTU2 1.0.1 (Sept 2015) specification.
Was this article useful?0