1.0.4-alpha Released: 24-06-2019
- Added missing resources.
- Added overall sequence diagram and more detailed process steps.
- Added concept of the registry.
- Cleaned out some redundant files.
- Added validated example resources.
- Added links to demonstrator, validator and JWT utilities.
- Added references to versioning of Appointment resources.
1.0.3-alpha Released: 05-12-2018
- Clarified Search for free slots text and added RESTful parameter query
- Added DocumentRefeerence resource for attaching CDA documents to Appointments
- DocumentReference resource added to the example in Book an Appointment
1.0.2-alpha Released: 01-11-2018
Changes made in response to the wider team review including business analysts/technical arcitects.
- Overview diagram updated with cardinality changes
- Search for free slots diagram UI mock up refined
- Search for free slots information updated
- Book an appointment information updated
- Tags removed sitewide
- Profile pages re-formatted with broken links/numbering fixed
1.0.1-experimental Released: 25-09-2018
Changes made in response to the internal team review.
- Flow diagram changed to represent data flow accurately, cardinality updated
- Email feedback removed
- Top navigation links removed
- Profile pages fixed to point to correct FHIR profiles
- Sidebar menu “FHIR” wording removed
- Overview FHIR Profiles page, added clearer defnition of the process
- FHIR profile pages, added FHIR elements detailed descriptions
- Warning banner text updated
- FAQ section edited
Early development phase, to define the requirements against FHIR profiles.