Reginald attends an Outpatient appointment at St Crispin’s Hospital having been previously referred by Michael McMonagle who is the Occupational Therapist at the Head Injury Team of St Crispin’s Hospital. Reginald was experiencing diplopia.
The Outpatient Encounter
The Outpatient Encounter carried in the Encounter Resource
- Patient - Mr. Reginald Perrin - Patient Resource
- Orthoptist (Document author) - Rupert Rigsby - Practitioner Resource
- Patient’s GP (Document recipient) - Dr C. O’Reilly - Practitioner Resource
- Occupational Therapist (Document recipient and original referrer) - Michael McMonagle - Practitioner Resource
- Patient’s GP Practice - Canvas Health Centre - Organization Resource
- Hospital - St Crispin’s Hospital - Organization Resource
During the Outpatient Encounter Rupert diagnoses Reginald with Right hypertropia and fits a prism to his glasses to relieve it. He refers Reginald to an ophthalmologist. He also advises him to inform the DVLA regarding the diplopia and fresnel prism.