The GP Connect Messaging 1.0.0 release aligns with information shared with GP System suppliers for the GP Connect use case “Send Consultation Report”.
This initial release builds on this information and provides some additional clarification.
Please see below for further details.
- Priority Capabilities for GP Connect Messaging
- Introducing the Send Document capability and future roadmap capabilities
- Design Principles
- Outlines the context of the GP Connect Messaging capabilities.
- Send Document - payload structure
- Details of how binary documents are included in the payload
- Send Consultation Report - payload requirements
- Changes to fixed values required in the Task resource
- Send Consultation Report - ITK3 requirements
- Removal of the Priority handling key
- Addition of LocalExtension handling key set to fixed value
- Send Consultation Report - MESH requirements
- Changes to fixed values required MESH configuration - Subject
- Send Consultation Report - error handling
- Details provided for handling MESH automated message routing error conditions