The GP Connect Messaging 1.0.0 release aligns with information shared with GP System suppliers for the GP Connect use case “Send Federated Consultation Report” (also known as “write-back”)
This initial release builds on this information and provides some additional clarification.
Please see below for further details.
- Priority Capabilities for GP Connect Messaging
- Introducing the Send Document capability and future roadmap capabilities
- Design Principles
- Outlines the context of the GP Connect Messaging capabilities.
- Send Document - payload structure
- Details of how binary documents are included in the payload
- Send Federated Consultation Report - payload requirements
- Changes to fixed values required in the Task resource
- Send Federated Consultation Report - ITK3 requirements
- Removal of the Priority handling key
- Addition of LocalExtension handling key set to fixed value
- Send Federated Consultation Report - MESH requirements
- Changes to fixed values required MESH configuration - Subject
- Send Federated Consultation Report - error handling
- Details provided for handling MESH automated message routing error conditions