The GP Connect API - Access Document 1.0.0-beta release introduces the Access Document capability. This specification is being published separately to the other capabilities and looks purely at documents.
- page rewrite as other capabilities have been removed
General API guidance
- Service Root URL versioning - The
[PROVIDER_ROUTING_SEGMENT]is now mandatory and is used to differentiate between logical FHIR servers that are exposed by providers
- The example service root URL has been updated to use a documents specific URL segment
Affects Design approach
- The first principle has been updated to state that this capability is exposed in it’s own FHIR server.
Affects Integrate with spine
- Interaction ids have been added for the query and retrieval APIs
- interaction ids have been added for the patient, organisation and practitioner APIs
Access Record Documents
Affects Access Documents
- Restful APIs have been defined for querying and retrieving documents
- Restful APIs have been added for patient, organisation and practitioner
- Consumer sessions page has been added to illustrate how APIs are used