Provider systems SHALL undertake a three-stage testing process:
- Technical accreditation for Spine connectivity prerequisites
- Technical conformance for functional testing of provider APIs
- Solution assurance for functional, non-functional, ready-for-operation and clinical safety
Provider systems SHALL be (or have previously been) tested and accredited to establish baseline Spine connectivity prerequisites:
- N3 connectivity / ASID / PKI Certificate
- Personal Demographic Service (PDS) integration
- Spine Directory Service (SDS) integration
Provider systems SHALL be tested for technical conformance of the following before they can be listed on the product catalogue:
Provider systems SHALL be tested for conformance to one or more of the following capability packs:
Solution assurance ensures that the correct level of safety, governance, and security has been accepted, understood and signed off by the organisation providing the APIs.
Provider systems SHALL undergo witness testing to validate conformance to requirements which can’t easily be automated.