High-level design principles related to the assurance processes
- Assurance should be light weight but appropriate.
- Testing should be automated where possible to establish technical conformance.
- A level of self-certified Solution Assurance will be made available to organisations deploying the APIs.
- All artefacts related to assurance and testing should be made available as part of the ecosystem (public domain) prior to engaging in a formal NHS Digital assurance process.
- A set of evidence based around self-assurance activities will speed up the assurance process.